Our Soothing Bottom Butter is amazing at keeping little bottom's happy!
- Apply a small amount onto cleansed nappy area and remember, a little goes a long way so it's best to apply sparingly.
- If your baby is suffering from nappy rash, be slightly more generous when applying before putting on their bedtime nappy. Baby's bottom will then be protected all night long.
P.S Grazia Magazine even told us they use Bottom Butter on dry, cracked cuticles, due to its super softening powers!
Smooth a little onto cleansed, dry nappy area after each nappy change… oh, that’s better! Safe for use from birth.
All ours products made in the UK. We work with our experienced chemist to find the highest quality ingredients possible. We refuse to include anything in our products than can harm Baby's delicate skin. Here are some of the key actives this product contains...
Full ingredients: Zinc oxide, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, olus oil, lanolin, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), cocos nucifera (coconut oil), gardenia tahitensis flower extract (Tahitian monoi), castor isostearate succinate, gossipyium herbaceum (cotton) seed oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, cera alba, parfum, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, anthemis nobilis flower oil, hydrogenated castor oil, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol.
If you'd like to know more about our essential ingredients click here
- The best nappy cream ever! (review by Donna)
- Miracle cannot do without baby product (review by Jennifer)
- Amazing stuff... (review by Elizabeth)
I recommend it to everyone I know who has children.
It is amazing!! (Posted on 16/02/2014)
- The BEST nappy cream out there.. (review by Lizzy)
- Very good nappy cream (review by Swetha)
- Perfect for little bottoms..... (review by Jolie)
- Perfect for little bottoms.... (review by Jolie)
- It soothes little bottoms... (review by Hayley )
- The best nappy cream I've found (review by Shiny Mum)
* It cures nappy rash better than any of the other well-known brands.
* It comes in a sensible squeezy bottle with a flip-top lid so easier to administer quickly than many I've tried.
* It smells really lovely. We all do the sniff test through our baby's clothes, and I always know if I can smell the nice Boo Boo smell then he's still clean. (Posted on 22/10/2012)
Our delivery/shipping rates are as follows:
- Free shipping to UK addresses on all orders over £30.00
- £3.99 for all orders to UK addresses under £30
- For Republic of Ireland and Europe, £12 delivery charge (up to 1kg – we will contact you to let you know exact charges if your order is larger than this)
- Rest of the world £50 delivery charge (up to 1kg, we will email you to advise of any extra shipping costs that may apply.)
- For more delivery information, including next day delivery options click here